Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Goals

I might just regret this post next year when I realize how much of these don't get done, but thats what the delete post button is for!

So, here they are!



Overall, be on top of things! I want to spend my free time doing things I love, and not constantly catching up on things that should have already been done. I need to stop putting things off!

On a related note, I want to have an apartment that is ready to show off if unexpected guests stop by, without having to shove unfolded laundry under the bed.

Convince Ryan to let us get a cleaning person, if the above mentioned goals don't happen.

Read more!

Work out consistently and remember to take my multivitamin everyday even though it makes me gag. Hey, baby steps people.

Learn to play "Linus and Lucy" on the piano

Develop my skills in photography, graphic design, and writing.

Be a caller on the Sean Hannity show.

And lastly, I will consider 2009 a success if I get leave Texas at least 3 times to go on vacation.



We wish you a happy and healthy 2009!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love all the cute pictures you use!! I gave you an award on my blog today :)