Lately this has become one of my least favorite chores. I'm not really sure why, but I dread it.
Maybe its because:
- everything has become more expensive
- its a constant battle between what I want to buy (ice cream) and what I should buy (things with high protien, high fiber, low taste)
- It is always sooo crowded after work
- Walking through the meat section is cold enough to keep me freezing the rest of the time I'm at the store.
- We live in an apartment and kill ourselves bringing everything up in one trip, so we don't have to go back down three flights of stairs to the car for the second load
- I hate putting groceries away, but if I don't do it, things never seem to end up in the right (or at least somewhat logical) place
I can't wait until Amazon Fresh goes nation wide. You pick out your items online and they deliver it to your door the next morning. What a genius idea.
Do you guys hate grocery shopping too? Or is it just me??