Thursday, February 19, 2009

What I'm up to...

Planning:

the in laws are coming to town this weekend! My grandfather in law is preaching at church this Sunday, and the whole gang is coming! Yay! But I have lots of cleaning and cooking to do before then.

Watching:

The Big Bang Theory. Can't get enough - love this show!



Reading:

The Anti Cancer Diet. This was our Christmas gift from our medical directors, and while it sounds horribly boring, I actually really like it. So there!

Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselin This book is amazing! I highly recommend it!

Doing:

Jigsaw puzzles! I've been obsessed lately, and I'm on my 5th 1,000 piece puzzle since January. Yeah, I'm that cool.

Here's my current puzzle:

Missing:


My friends Ben and Jerry : (

Wanting:

More blog followers! 10?! If the Anti Cancer Diet book and the jigsaw puzzles didn't already make me a loser, then surely this does! Follow me! - you can do it in the side bar ---->

Contemplating:

Joining (or whatever you call it) Twitter. I still don't quite see the point, but I can't really be judgmental about that when I blog, facebook, and myspace... Will you lose respect for me if I cave to the trend??

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I LOVE puzzles too! Haha.. I'm following too! I like your blog & so should everyone else! :) I caved into the whole twitter thing.. I update like once a day. If someone asks a question or makes a comment you can reply to them via twitter so it can be helpful. I've only done that like 2 times though! haha.. who am I kidding.. I'm doing it because everyone else is. I wont judge you :)