Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anyone need a house? Anyone? Anyone?

I am frantically getting myself ready for my brother's wedding tomorrow (yay!), but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. One of the best movies ever. I have the whole thing memorized, as I'm sure many of you do. In junior high I thought the quote "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you might miss it" was the most inspirational thing I'd ever heard : ) Anyway...

Cameron Fry's house is for sale!

It's the exact house in Chicago where they filmed many Cameron scenes including the classic ferrari scene. It's one of few houses shown in movies where both the inside and outside of the house were used for filming.

It's a crazy looking house people.
It's all glass, and I can't tell it even has an actual bedroom, but if you've got $2.3 mil laying around, you could own a piece of movie history.

Ohhhh Yeahhh.

3 comments:

Dugout Daisy said...

Oh man!!! I love that movie too!

This is very very awesome!!!!

:D

LWLH said...

lol...that is awesome!
I dont know how I would feel about living in a glass house but just cause of the movie it is a +

Jenny said...

I love the Ohhh yeaahhh at the end :)

Such a classic movie!!

and you know i TOTALLY have 2 million dollars so I'll probably just buy it. Wanna come over and prank call Ed Rooney with me?