1). What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago...1999. Okay, I was in 9th grade, so 15 years old. This was honestly one of my best years ever. I went to a school on the opposite side of town that was just for 9th grade students. We ruled the school! I had the greatest group of girlfriends who were all on the tennis team with me. (Shout out to Callie!) I also
2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today:
- Make cake pops for baby shower tomorrow (Thanks, LisLoves!! She has the best cake pop tips on her blog!)
- Finish/start statistics homework that's due tomorrow
- moving clothes from the floor, to the washing machine, and into the closet
- pick up prescription
- relax! It's my 1st Saturday since June that I haven't had class!! woohoo!
- ice cream
- chips and guac
- Dr. Pepper
Katy, Texas Midland, Texas College Station, Texas (Yes, impressive stats, I know...)
5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Donate millions to Smile Train and St. Jude's
- buy an old old house and completely restore it
- travel (Helloooo Paris!)
- get a massage and pedicure weekly
- buy my husband a soccer team (preferably one that David Beckham plays on)
Jen the Newlywed
The Prep-E girl
Okay, I was wondering, ladies... I have been wanting to do a post with a Mr. Linky, on famous people we have met. Have you ever met someone famous and taken a picture with them??? I think it would be awesome to see everyone's pictures! Are there enough of you out there for me to do a post??