Hi Friends! I know I’ve been absent for awhile. I’ve missed blogging, but I have been so busy, and then I didn’t know how to even begin sharing all that has happened in the past few months. So, here it all is in bullets:
• I moved to San Antonio!
• Ryan found a great job teaching 8th grade math at his old junior high. He’s even replacing His 8th grade math teacher who is retiring! He’s very excited, and I am too, because that means we can pay our rent, and buy things :)
• We found a beautiful apartment that will be our home the next 14 months. After that, I have no idea what will happen…don’t rush me!
• I started nursing school!
• I started getting an upsetting amount of gray hair, possibly related to the statement above
• Finished a whole semester of nursing courses, and am now 1/4 done!
• Dyed my hair
• Read approximately 2345983 pages of text books. To prove that, I’ll show you only some of my books for the summer semester:
• Learned in my pathophysiology reading that gray hair is in fact genetic and not related to stress…crap.
I am having the best time. I really love San Antonio, and love the change it has brought to my life. School is awesome, and stressful, and exactly where I’m supposed to be. I have lots of fun stories for you, just give me time, and I will deliver!