Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu Tuesday!

I've kind of been in a cooking rut lately, so this week, I vowed to try several new recipes.  I kind of hate trying new things, because I want something good thats fast and easy, and nothing is fast the first time you make it.  Plus it may not taste good, or in my case I mess it up really badly and then I've wasted time and money.  So, I'm posting this weeks menu.  It's pretty much all Pioneer Woman, because well, let's face it.  She's amazing.  I totally want to be a combination of her and Sandra Bullock from the Blind Side when I grow up.

So, here we go!

Tuesday:  PW Tasty Kitchen's Dr. Pepper Pork Sandwich


Wednesday:  Chesseburger Pizza 

This is not PW, but actually something I made up based on some pizza Ryan and I had in Sedona, AZ.  It's one our our favorite things!  I will post how I make it sometime.

Thursday:  PW's Tequila Lime Chicken


Friday:  PW's Penne alla Betsy


Saturday:  PW's BBQ Chicken Pizza


So there's what we will be trying this week!  I will update you next week with how we liked everything, and the substitutions I made in certain recipes.

5 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Can't wait to see how your cooking goes!! I was excited to start cooking fresh this year... but my excitement has already dwindled. Awesome.

Amy said...

I just made PW's Chicken Cacciatore tonight and it was de-licious! I've also made her Tequila Lime Chicken and Pizza and I love both of those too. You are way more ambitious than I was when Dustin and I were both working. I'm sad to say we wasted most of my income eating out, but oh...it was grand :)

Krista said...

I absolutely love your comment that you want to be a combination of PW and Sandra Bullock from The Blind Side. I completely agree with that! Except I'd probably choose to throw in just a bit of Heidi Klum and Victoria Beckham :) Hope you're enjoying your break from school - I know I am!

Summer said...

I made the Tequila-Lime Chicken a while back... and it was AMAZING!!

M said...

I need to make myself a cheeseburger sandwich. I have become OB-sessed with a cheeseburger pizza, so this is right up my alley!