Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Funnies

Because today is Friday,

Because I have suffered through 4, draining weeks of a class that I hate, I will never use, is teaching me patience,

Because I have lost my blogging mojo,

and

Because we all need a laugh every now and then,

I present you with some things that made me smile this week.  Courtsey of Pinterest, of course!








If you haven't joined Pinterest,  you should be ashamed of yourself.  It's better than Facebook, ice cream, and babies dressed up as lobsters.  Well, almost...

3 comments:

M said...

Love this, esp the sweat pants and DVR...not that I can relate at all ;)

And I know I am going to be addicted to Pintrest soon bc you and Traci never shut up about it.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I still haven't pinned anything. And yet people keep following my pins. I don't understand the internet.

LWLH said...

I love the sweatpants and milkshake one! :)