Friday, April 11, 2008

List Making


I love making lists! They totally help me organize my thoughts, and are vital for keeping this scatterbrain on track. These lists below are just for fun, but do help pinpoint this current period in my life. Growing up, i was always told that I was in some sort of "phase", and I hated that my current personality was being diminished to that. However, now it seems accurate, as I frequently get tired of various things, and move on to my next obsession. What can I say, I like change!


Current obsessions



  • Miley Cyrus

  • Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice cream

  • Mr. Clean's magic eraser

  • reading blogs

  • Ugly Betty


Things I need to get done (goals for the next couple months)



  • Make my house look like a model home i.e. finish decorating and clean!

  • Finish up all my remaining marriage related changes, including bank accounts, mail forwarding, and name changes

  • Get my butt back to exercise classes

  • Come up with a neat and discreet filing system for the massive amounts of mail and paperwork I have not done anything with in months

  • Finish moving stuff out of my parents house

  • Spend some time updating and making my blog cute!

I feel better already! Whats on your lists?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sarah! i love lists too :) and we have a blog!! ours is briandbritt.blogspot.com- i'm gonna try to add ya'll to the side of ours if that's ok :) i'm obsessed with blogs as well :) hope everything is well!!! -brittany bankhead

Emily said...

I'm so glad you found me!
I heart the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It can get ball point pen off of the walls! I mean, you know, if you or Ryan ever feel like writing on the wall.
And Ben and Jerry's Fudge Brownie ice cream seriously got me through my pregnancy with Kendall. Of course that could be why I gained 412 pounds, but whatev.