Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm back!

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I had a lot of fun in San Antonio for Christmas, and had the pleasure of spending time with lots of family, making new friends, and catching up with old friends. I had some time off work, received tons of great presents, and even lost 2 pounds! I'm taking a couple of days to relax and then at the beginning of 2009, I am ready to hit the ground running at work and in my personal life. I have several goals I would like to accomplish next year (a post about those later) and I always feel renewed, refreshed, and ready to go after Christmas.

I am at work for 2 days this week, so I think this week will go by quickly, which is good, because its hard to be back at work after a long break. I always have the hardest time remembering my passwords to things after I'm gone this long...

The plan for the rest of the year is co-hosting a New Year's Eve party, bridesmaid-ing it up in a close friend's wedding, and then entering the period of time which can best be defined by one thing... soccer season.

This week, I will catch up on all the blog reading I missed over the holidays, so forgive me if I'm late in my commenting.

Have a great New Year!

No comments: