Random thoughts and happenings for your Monday morning
* There are 3 people in my hall still working this week. It's actually nice, because I always get way more done when nobody is around to distract me!
* After sending in a text message to a radio morning show about my reasoning for why they should not bring gambling to Galveston, I got a call from the producer asking me to talk about it on air. I declined, mainly because I was put on the spot, and didn't have time to get my thoughts together. I could have been put on the spot for my opinion on lots of things pop culture related, but not gambling!
* Both my alma mater, Katy High School, and Allen High School, where my cousin plays football, won state this weekend!
* There were a lot of commas in that last sentence, and I don't know if I used any of them correctly.
* My cousins were in town for the game, and my abs still hurt from laughing so much. I already miss those kids!
* At a fancy Christmas party on friday I ate a huge forkful of horseradish sauce because I thought it was mashed potatos. It took everything I had to not gag and spit it into my napkin.
* At the same Christmas party, I tied for 1st place in 3 games, and lost the tie breaker all three times. The winners got massage gift certificates, by the way.
* Clothes keep costing me more and more. Things used to be cheap, but now I realize the value of quality, which forced me into a different price category. Then, I've watched too much What Not To Wear, and I need everything to fit perfectly. So then I end up getting alterations done, and wanting to buy custom bras and running shoes. Where does it end?!
* This Christmas will be my first time to not be with my family Christmas day! I've spent 25 Christmases with my parents, so I will be sad to be away from them. The good news is that I have amazing in-laws, and will have a blast in San Antonio!
* There is a woman I run into from time to time at work, and everytime she greets me by name, hugs me, and launches into a whole conversation about my new job, and how much she misses seeing me. I have no clue who this woman is. But I go with it.
Have a great Monday!