Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reindeer Games

I found this fun game on my new friend Mandie's blog! Go check out her blog Red High Heels!

I am tagging all my BCS peeps so they can start blogging more : ) Amy, Theresa, Larissa, Katlynn, Crystal, and Autumn

*If you are reading this in Google Reader, sorry, because I screwed up the colors, so just highlight to read the text, or click over to the actual blog to read the answers!*

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper! It looks so much better, and I love picking out cute paper! I love wrapping each family's gifts in matching paper, so I can quickly see which gifts stay and which go with us to certain peoples houses.

2. Tree--Real or Artificial?
artificial with a Yankee Sparkling Pine candle burning so it smells real : )

3. When do you put your Christmas tree up?
as soon as we can after thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down?
Around the time coach goes back to school in January.

5. Like eggnog?
ewww no.

6. Do you have a nativity scene?
nope.

7. Favorite gift received as a child?
oh man. hmmmm I'd have to ask my parents, but maybe my American girl doll, Molly

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad....he is a man of limited interests (books, OU, and basketball), and usually buys whatever he wants. I've still never figured out how to give him "time" which he always used to ask for! Love ya Dad!

10. Worst Christmas gift?
One time when I was younger I got a Barbie suitcase, and at the time I thought I was too old for it. Then later in the morning I opened Barbie sheets. But now I love Barbie! : )

11. Mail or email a Christmas card?
Mail, of course!!


12. Favorite Christmas movie?
See thi
s post. It's a Wonderful Life

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving - Black Friday stresses me out!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Probably, but I cant think of a specific example

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas?
starchy carbs : )

16. Lights on tree?
White, but Coach and I disagree on this - he likes multicolored.

17. Favorite Christmas Song?
I love the really traditional stuff sung by Mormon Tabernacle Choir or Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And, I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I love Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas Is You.


18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home?
Always always traveling. This year - San Antonio

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's?
of course...

20. Angel or Star on Tree top?
We have an Aggie helmet : )

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning! Sometimes we got to open 1 gift early, but I like waiting!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
the crowds at the mall

23. Favorite ornament?
This little tiny Twas the night before Christmas book that my parents' friends gave me when I was a baby.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
a happy, healthy 2009 and maybe a vacation : )

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I like the Mariah Carey song too... shhh!! LOL!
Cute post! :)