1. I met the perfect man at the perfect time, and just like everything else in my life, I am certain that it was God's way of looking out for me.
2. I have learned that most of the mistakes I've made in life could have been prevented if I had just listened to my parents!
3. I love my job but definitely have aspirations to do something really big someday.
4. I shamefully hate talking on the phone, and usually avoid it as much as I can.
5. In a different life, I think I'd really like to be a weather girl.
6. I have a really hard time making decisions, because one of my biggest fears is regret.
7. I love all things girly. If it has pearls, ruffles, bows, or polka dots chances are I'm buying it, much to Ryan's disdain.
8. I often feel I was born in the wrong decade. My style, tastes, values, and mindset all operate in the 1950's.
9. I am a truly messy person. I don't think anyone or anything can change that.
10. When I was little I totally wanted to be Ann Marie from That Girl when I grew up
11. I will never ever eat a tomato seed. No matter how long it takes to get it out of the salsa/pizza/salad. They totally gross me out.
12. I get really panicky/anxious when I am in a store that I know is about to close. I'm not really sure why, but I've done it most of my life.
13. Walgreens pharmacy should give me a discount card for all of the service I give them.
14. I really love stationary stores, even though they tend to overwhelm me.
15. I cannot keep a secret.
16. My bestest friends are the ones I've had since childhood. Its almost like I made friends on the first day of kindergarten and then was done with that!
17. I admit: I've never gotten into American Idol.
18. My brother, sister and I begged our parents not to move us to West Texas when I was in junior high. However the 3 years I spent there were some of the happiest in my life.
19. I've been to a morgue at least 4 times. I've been with AP science classes, college groups, and once "on the job". Dead bodies don't bother me one bit - unless I know them.
20. I LOVE children's books. I'm trying to go back and collect all my favorites. I read A LOT as a child.
21. I have a really really long second toe. My grandmother always told me it was a "sign of intelligence". Either that or my mom was exposed to some chemical fumes when she was pregnant.
22. I can't stand the feel of cotton balls or chalk.
23. I have always felt I relate better to adults than my peers.
24. This survey is really long. I'm really not interesting enough to warrant 25 facts.
25. In 5th grade I was eliminated from the spelling bee because I apparently misspelled 'category'. To this day I think the judges misunderstood me, because I am certain I spelled it right.
I tag YOU if you haven't participated in this activity yet! :)