Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things

Okay, this is spreading like wildfire on facebook, but I thought I would post it here instead. So anyway, if you are bored enough, here are 25 random facts about yours truly.

1. I met the perfect man at the perfect time, and just like everything else in my life, I am certain that it was God's way of looking out for me.

2. I have learned that most of the mistakes I've made in life could have been prevented if I had just listened to my parents!

3. I love my job but definitely have aspirations to do something really big someday.

4. I shamefully hate talking on the phone, and usually avoid it as much as I can.

5. In a different life, I think I'd really like to be a weather girl.

6. I have a really hard time making decisions, because one of my biggest fears is regret.

7. I love all things girly. If it has pearls, ruffles, bows, or polka dots chances are I'm buying it, much to Ryan's disdain.

8. I often feel I was born in the wrong decade. My style, tastes, values, and mindset all operate in the 1950's.

9. I am a truly messy person. I don't think anyone or anything can change that.

10. When I was little I totally wanted to be Ann Marie from That Girl when I grew up

11. I will never ever eat a tomato seed. No matter how long it takes to get it out of the salsa/pizza/salad. They totally gross me out.

12. I get really panicky/anxious when I am in a store that I know is about to close. I'm not really sure why, but I've done it most of my life.

13. Walgreens pharmacy should give me a discount card for all of the service I give them.

14. I really love stationary stores, even though they tend to overwhelm me.

15. I cannot keep a secret.

16. My bestest friends are the ones I've had since childhood. Its almost like I made friends on the first day of kindergarten and then was done with that!

17. I admit: I've never gotten into American Idol.

18. My brother, sister and I begged our parents not to move us to West Texas when I was in junior high. However the 3 years I spent there were some of the happiest in my life.

19. I've been to a morgue at least 4 times. I've been with AP science classes, college groups, and once "on the job". Dead bodies don't bother me one bit - unless I know them.

20. I LOVE children's books. I'm trying to go back and collect all my favorites. I read A LOT as a child.

21. I have a really really long second toe. My grandmother always told me it was a "sign of intelligence". Either that or my mom was exposed to some chemical fumes when she was pregnant.

22. I can't stand the feel of cotton balls or chalk.

23. I have always felt I relate better to adults than my peers.

24. This survey is really long. I'm really not interesting enough to warrant 25 facts.

25. In 5th grade I was eliminated from the spelling bee because I apparently misspelled 'category'. To this day I think the judges misunderstood me, because I am certain I spelled it right.

I tag YOU if you haven't participated in this activity yet! :)

4 comments:

Callie & Gerod said...

I think I liked #18 the best. Those were some fun years! I was so sad when you left!!

Red High Heels said...

Where in West Texas did you live?? I grew up in West TExas!! Such a small world!!

Anonymous said...

I love children's books too...Harriet the Spy, Winnie-the-Pooh, don't even get me started.

I also hate the feel of chalk. Or that stuff they put on the infield of a baseball field.

Same as you on #23. I'm 23 but all my friends are older than me and it's always been that way.

I got eliminated from the spelling bee in fifth grade for misspelling "elevator". I really did spell it wrong--"elevatior". lol.

Interesting post!

Red High Heels said...

I lived in Lubbock for 18 years!! Oh wow we lived pretty close to each other...and yes it is true what they say about West Texas girls.....very trustworthy!