Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whats going on?

I apologize for the blogging absense - I've been busy lately, but here's what I've been up to:

  • Not losing weight. For some reason, last week I gained 5 pounds! I weighed again this morning, and lost 1 pound from last week which it still 4 over my lowest. grrr. I was told it was probably a plataeu, but I'm going to try to bust it out this week and see if I can reverse this caboose (pun intended)
  • My cousin's wedding in Oklahoma! We had a blast in the great state of OK, and the wedding was very nice! I can't believe we are all getting old enough to be married! Coach couldn't go because of soccer, and I missed him but I'm sure he was happy getting his teams to the playoffs! Congrats Daniel and Hayley!
Here are a couple pictures:
  • Work has been BUSY! Just last Wednesday I had 6 hours of meetings. That's a lot for an 8 hour workday.
  • I went to a nursing school admissions seminar! I'm very excited but also extremely anxious/worried about being accepted to one of the 6 schools I will be applying to for Fall 2010. The anxiousness also applies to the realization that I will be 28 when I graduate. 28, no money, no babies, and starting my career over. ugh
Don't you wish we all had spring break so we could enjoy this awesome weather? I think Coach and I are going to do some camping in the next couple weeks, so that's what we are currently planning now that soccer is almost over. What's new with you?

4 comments:

LWLH said...

Welcome back girlie!! You'll get the weight off, dont worry! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, us too. We want to wait until Stephen's army contract is up to have kids which will put us at 28 as well. I know by that time everyone will be bugging us wanting to know when we're going to have kids. sigh. I think it's the right thing for us to do though. And just think, by the time kids do come, you'll be so ready for it and it will be such an exciting time!! You will have your lives in order and ready for them!

It sounds like you have a lot going on; good luck with everything!!

Nessa said...

At least you'll have the courage to start your career over!! ;)

Megan said...

Hey Sarah,

That is great you are doing nursing. What 6 schools are you applying too? I've decided to try for nursing too.