Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Break!

It's a weird thing about long breaks.  You have a ton of time to do things like blog, make your bed, and workout, but instead you sleep in, get around to brushing your teeth at 2pm, and congratulate yourself for getting off the couch to check the mail.

So, even if I didn't accomplish all my well-intentioned goals, it's been a fabulous Christmas break!

We went to Oklahoma to visit ALL of my family, which was a blast.  We were there for a week, but we packed in so many activities, family, and fun that it flew by.  We celebrated Christmas 3 different times, visited my Grandmother in the hospital after her very sucessful heart surgery, went to an OKC Thunder basketball game, went bowling, looked at lights, ate really unhealthy yummy food, and played many rounds of Funglish (the funnest game ever).  The weather was cold, and I loved it.  Here in San Antonio, we are apparantly done with coats for the year. 








I hardly took any pictures at all :(  I need to get better about that.  In fact we spent an awesome New Years weekend in a cabin in San Marcos with 20 or so friends from college, and I didn't take any pictures!  Probably because I was having way too much fun playing 42, laughing, watching football, holding babies, and catching up with everyone!

After New Years, we celebrated Christmas with Ryan's family.  We were super tired, but had a nice long Sunday opening presents and being with family.  Now Ryan has returned to work, and I am counting down the days (2) until I have to go back to school, and awesome things like Disease Management I lectures force me to put on a bra before noon. 

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoyed all of the food and time with family and friends!

1 comment:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Happy New Year!!! Looks like you had a verry Merry Christmas!