Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a hat girl.

I have so much to update you guys on!  This month, I've turned 27, finished my clinical rotation in OB (labor/delivery, nursery, and postpartum), and watched an entire season of Sister Wives.  I will get around to blogging all of those things (hopefully...maybe), but until then I leave you with a quick post about one of my favorite fall/winter fashions:  hats!

I'm a hat girl.  I try them on in stores even though I know I will get lice.  

As a very dorky kid in the 90's, I rocked the hats.  Obviously I was way ahead of my time, fashion wise.



Anyway, last week I found out that Jessica Simpson has a line of hats in her collection.  Wow.  You know my love for Jessica goes deep and wide, but her hats took it to a whole new level.






I want all of these -  especially the first one with the bow!  If only our weather in Texas would cooperate enough to warrant wearing a hat this fall! 

 Are you a hat girl?

6 comments:

Summer said...

I love the 2nd one!! Pink with the black bow.... I just might have to find one!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am SO not a hat girl - they look terrible on me! I shall live vicariously through your hat fetish.

M said...

I like to think I am a hat girl, but now that I am rocking the short hair-do I might look like a boy! But I do want that first hat. Where do you buy these?

- Sarah :-) said...

I would SOOO love the gray and black onses (last two). They are all ADORABLE!! I just cant' necessarily pull them all off. ha ha

Stephen and Larissa said...

I love them, but I'm afraid they don't look very good on me :( Those are super sute though!

Anonymous said...

I love hats but I never wear them. I think it's that whole living in Texas thing...